Germany- Netherlands- Belgium-Luxemburg-France-Switzerland-Italy 11N/12D
Day1:Arrive at Frankfurt airport, Meet & Greet guest at the arrival terminal with placard & Welcoming guest traditional way with flower and gift. Then proceed to Hotel. Frankfurt is home of the European Central Bank and the German Stock Exchange. Furthermore, it hosts some of the world’s most important trade shows.
Day2:After breakfast drive to visit Bonn & Koln. Bonn was the capital of the Federal Republic of Germany (previously, West Germany) and lies on the river Rhine some 20 km south of Cologne. The city remains a popular choice for large-scale exhibitions and conferences. Bonn is best known culturally as the birthplace of Ludwig van Beethoven. Cologne is Germany’s fourth-largest city and is the largest city both in the German Federal State of North Rhine-Westphalia and within the Rhine-Ruhr Metropolitan Area, one of the major European metropolitan areas with more than ten million inhabitants.
Day3:Afterbreakfast drive to visit Amsterdam & Antwerp. Amsterdam is the capital of the Netherlands. It is the country’s largest city and its financial, cultural, and creative centre. Amsterdam is one of the greatest small cities in the world. From its canals to world-famous museums and historical sights, Amsterdam is one of the most romantic and beautiful cities in Europe.
Day4:After Breakfast drive to visit Rijksmuseum: The Rijksmuseum is a Dutch national museum dedicated to arts and history in Amsterdam in the Netherlands.Verzetsmuseum: The Dutch Resistance Museum is located in the Plantageneighborhood in Amsterdam. The Dutch Resistance Museum, chosen as the best historical museum of the Netherlands, tells the story of the Dutch people in World War II.Anne Frank House: The Anne Frank House is a historic house and biographical museum dedicated to Jewish wartime diarist Anne Frank. The building is located at the Prinsengracht, close to the Westerkerk, in the city center of Amsterdam in the Netherlands. Science Center NEMO: Science Center Nemois a science center in Amsterdam, Netherlands. It is located at the Oosterdok in Amsterdam-Centrum, situated between the Oosterdokseiland and Kattenburg.Cathedral of Our Lady: The Cathedral of Our Lady is a Roman Catholic cathedral in Antwerp, Belgium. Today’s see of the Diocese of Antwerp was started in 1352 and, although the first stage of construction was ended in 1521, has never been ‘complete
Day5:After breakfast drive to visit Rotterdam & Den Hague. Rotterdam is a municipality and city in the Dutch province of South-Holland, situated in the west of The Netherlands and part of the Randstad. Rotterdam is a city of many faces: a tough port city, a trendy nightlife city, a sophisticated shopping city, and a hip artistic city. Above all, Rotterdam is the architecture city of Holland that stimulates innovation. Its skyline is always changing. The Hague is a city in the province of South Hollandin the Netherlands. It is the seat of the Dutch parliament and government, and the residence of King Willem-Alexander, but it is not the capital city, which is Amsterdam. The Hague is one of the most extraordinary cities in Holland.
Day6:After breakfast driving to visit Brussels. Brussels is the capital city of Belgium and of Brussels Capital Region. It is entirely surrounded by Dutch-speaking Flanders and its constituent Flemish Brabant province.
Day 7:After breakfast drive to Luxemburg. The Grand Duchy of Luxembourg is a small country surrounded by Belgium, France and Germany, and its history has been inextricably linked with that of its larger neighbors. It is largely made up of rolling hills and forests.
Day8:After Breakfast Early in the morning start journey towards Paris the city of Eiffel Tower The Eiffel Tower is an iron lattice tower located on the Champ de Mars in Paris.
Day 9: After breakfast drive for The Disneyland the most visited theme park in all of France and Europe.
Day 10:After breakfast we drive a long journey about 540Km to reach Europe heaven country Switzerland. We visit most attractive city of Switzerland Geneva which is proud for its beautiful Lake.
Day 11:After breakfast Drive for Milan. Milan, a metropolis in Italy’s northern Lombardy region, is a global capital of fashion and design. Home to the national stock exchange, it’s a financial hub also known for its high-end restaurants and shops. The Gothic Duomo di Milano cathedral and the Santa Maria delle Grazie convent, housing Leonardo da Vinci’s mural “The Last Supper,” testify to centuries of art and culture.
Day12: Fly to your own destination.
|4Pax||BDT 215,500/- (Per persons)|
|6Pax||BDT 175,500/- (Per persons)|
|8Pax||BDT 155,500/- (Per persons)|
- Frankfurt: Inter city hotel Frankfurt, Best Western Plaza hotel or Similar
- Bonn: President Hotel,Insel Hotel Bonn or Similar
- Amsterdam: Westcord City center Hotel,Amsterdam Dawn Town Hotel or similar
- Brussels: Hotel Mozart,Hotel Plasky or Similar
- Luxemburg: Ibis Styles Luxemburg Centre gare, Hotel Empire or Similar
- Paris: Hotel Devillas, Eurostars Panorama Hotel
- Geneva: Hotel Moderne, Hotel Bernina Geneva or similar
- Milan: Hotel Canada,Hotel RitterOr Similar
- English/Bengali speaking guide cum driver
- Accommodation twin sharing Basis 3* hotel.
- Transfer as private basis By Ac Car/Van/Minivan
- Meal plan(Mention on Price) but breakfast is complementary.
- All city tour.
- Accommodation & all meal for guide and driver.
- Sightseeing 10 Hours/day.
- All parking charge.
- All toll charge.
- City TAX.
- Any Gov. VAT & TAX against invoice.
- International & domestic air ticket and Euro Rail Ticket
- All entry fees.
- Additional hours BDT 4,000/hours inside city and out of city BDT 5,000/hours (Guide+Driver+Vehicle+Fuel).
- Personal shopping.
- Hotel service Mini-bar, Soft drinks, Hard drinks, portage, phone, etc.
- Any service rather not mentions the itinerary.
- Laundry service.
- Visa fee & service charge.
- Any Tips
Terms & Conditions:
- 30% advance during the tour booking.
- Full payment should be paid before 01 months from departure.
- The tour prices should be depending on your group size.
- The tour price should be depending on your arrival & departure.
- The tour price should be changed if the tour date & destination change.
- Cancellation & refund policy should be effective according to our company policy.
- Hotels check in and checkout depends on hotel authority policy.
- Company has to right to make any change without prior notice.
- Company will not liable for any damage of luggage, lost of passport and any other valuable thing.